PerYourHealth is a web portal where you can pay for medical care online. With www.peryourhealth.com, every medical bill you have can be paid using your smartphone or computer. The PerYourHealth payment portal collects payments from patients according to their billing statements and sends them to the respective healthcare provider.
Patients can access information such as balances and payments through PerYourHealth’s online medical bill payment portal. If you sign in using your account number, you need to have your user ID (found on your billing statement).
How To Recover PerYourHealth Password?
Follow the steps below if you forgot your password for PerYourHealth .com and reset it easily in a matter of seconds.
- Go to the official website of PerYourHealth, which is www.peryourhealth.com, and open the browser.
- You can find the Forgot password option at the bottom of the home page of PerYourHealth.
- Click on Forgot password to retrieve your password.
- The page will now redirect to a new one.
- During this step, you will need to enter the patient’s account number, which you will be able to locate on the hospital billing statement.
- Continue by entering the account number.
- Your registered email address will receive a link to reset your password from the PerYourHealth team.
- Check your mail for PerYourHealth .com mail.
- The password reset link will appear in your email. Click on it to reset your password.
- You will now need to confirm your new password.
- With your new password, you can now access www.peryourhealth.com and pay your online medical bills.
It is always possible to reset your password by following the step-by-step tutorial. To contact the PerYourHealth customer support team if you have any questions or difficulties in the process, use this information. PerYourHealth’s customer service phone number is (855) 853-724, and its office address is 7234 S. Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136.