PerYourHealth is an online platform for paying medical bills and is convenient and free for users. Patients can easily access all patient-related information by registering with the portal, including lab reports, doctor prescriptions, medical charges, discharge summaries, pending medical bills, etc. With a lot of benefits, many American citizens use the PerYourHealth portal.
First, you will need to register on the PerYourHealth website, www.peryourhealth.com, to benefit from all its benefits. The user identification and password will be given to you at the time of registration. Using this ID and password can be used to access the PerYourHealth online payment portal. If you forget them, you can retrieve them.
How To Recover PerYourHealth User ID?
You can quickly recover the User ID of PerYourHealth. To retrieve your User ID, all you have to do is go through the steps below:
- You can access the www.peryourhealth.com website by opening it in your browser.
- Click Forgot Personal ID under the continue button on the home page.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- Alternatively, you may enter the billing account number of the hospital in the required field if you are already a registered user.
- PerYourHealth will email your User ID to the address you provided.
- The billing account and access key printed on your billing statement can be used to log into the www.peryourhealth.com online payment site unless you are a registered user.
After recovering your User ID, you can easily access your account and take advantage of the numerous services available on the official portal. Your payment details and transaction history can be stored on www.peryourhealth.com by creating an account.
To view past payment and transaction details, you can log into your account at any time by visiting the website www.peryourhealth.com and entering your PerYourHealth ID.