The PerYourHealth member portal at www.peryourhealth.com, you can enroll in a PerYourHealth membership account by entering your registered user ID number or simply by entering your account number. Only authorized users can use this system, and you can use it to view and track your personal account or make payments.
Your billing account number can be found on a billing statement provided by your health care provider. Registering with the website will then be easy. Once you have established that your health care provider utilizes this service and located your personal account number on your billing statement, you can log in to your personal account and make online payments.
What Is The Bill Payment Process?
It is recommended that you gather the necessary items before beginning the process. For example, the registered email address, the account number taken from the patient bill, or the medical providers who support or access the PerYourHealth online portal.
- Visit the official website using any of the web browsers.
- Get a login to your particular account by entering the necessary information. If you are new, you will be asked to enter the account number on the billing statement provided right in the hospital or at the health care center.
- To register with it for the first time, follow the registration process above.
- Having logged in successfully, go to the payment tab and select ‘Bill.’
- Please enter the exact amount you need to pay.
- Then you select either a credit card, debit card, or any other payment option that the company may offer.
- Tap on submit after you have reviewed the entered information.
- If your payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation link to your registered email address.
- Keep this for future references by checking it out and saving it.
Whenever you need assistance while making a payment, you can reach out to customer service.